The only instructions here are to be honest. And think big.
Write down what comes to mind, and be open to what you find.
- What are the five biggest goals in your life right now, today?
- Now imagine, that money is not a factor, self doubt is not a problem, you have nothing physically limiting you, time is not an issue, you have nothing stopping you at all. What do you do next?
- Get specific. Are you on a plane to Africa? Training for a marathon? Writing a book? Getting your Masters? Healing your marriage? Going to yoga?
- Write down what your day and your week and your year look like.
- Now imagine time is a factor. You have been given a year to live. What does that year look like? Again, be specific. This is not simply about what and where but with whom and how you feel and what is really important.
- Finish this sentence, I have always wanted to _____________________________ but I have been too afraid to try.
- Now I want you to imagine that “Listen To The Mustn’ts” by Shel Silverstein is gospel and “anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” What one thing would you accomplish? What goal would you tackle? What ambition would you quench?
Now read through your answers. Your truest intentions lie in them.
Start now. Go hard. Believe.
Follow us on Facebook to stay inspired, we are on this journey right along with you.